Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Aries = Me... mostly

Being the first sign in the Zodiac, I think is a pretty important role. Aries people are born between March 21, and April 20. My birthday is April 18. Apparently my element sign is fire, which fits me perfectly since I have red hair and have always been mesmerized by the flames. Fire people are stubborn, and courageous, they are also said to have lots of energy and enthusiasm and will stick with their beliefs no matter what. It is also said that being a Fire person you are egotistic and dont care about anybody elses feelings, (which is not true about me). Aries planet is ruled by Mars, and in ancient Greek/Roman methology Aries or Mars was the God of war. I tend to argue a lot, but mainly with people I am close to like my family, most of the time if I dont like someone or something I wont express it, unless I am friends with that person. Uranus is about to come in line with Mars on May 27, for the next 7 years! This means that untill I am done with school I will be having the time of my life, I cant wait! If this is true then I am definatly excited for this summer! But as we all know you cant trust just anything on the internet.

But on the love end of the horoscope Aries tend to have the "Love at First Sight" beife, which unfortunatly is true about me. Because of this fact I think that Romeo is an Aries, he falls in love with a girl whom he hasent even spoken to, and then gets married to her the next day! I am definatly not that extreme, but I do tend to like someone easily without knowing them for over 20 minutes. For all of my reaserch tonight, I have concluded that most of the information that I have gathered tonight is true, and so I do believe in fate. I always have in some way or another but it just gets stronger with all the interesting tidbits! One of Shakespears main motifs in the play Romeo and Juliet is fate, this motif is obvious from all the cheezy ways it is expresed. Their story is the story every romantic love lost girl dreams about. -A strange handsome boy that walks up to you and asks to dance, then adoringly tells you how much he wants to kiss you, and then kisses you.- But unfortunatly many people in the real world dont have the same predestined fate, (or lucky good looks), no matter how much they wish or pray.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you included info about your element and your planet. You have a unique idea about Romeo being an Aries with good supporting details. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I like how you had so much detail about your element and sign. But why do you think being the first sign is important? You didn't really go into depth about that.

    ReplyDelete