Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Books....?... * Oh Yeah....! :D

Well usually I am a down to earth good book reader. If I pick up a good book and it hooks me I wont be able to put it down till its done! However for many books (i.e. school related ones i.e. Great Expectations) I cant stand reading them and it might take me a little longer to finish them...
This summer I am hopeing to read Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson. I have heard many great things about this book and since I love to read intencely heartbreaking stories, I think this will be a good one for me!
The other book on my summer reading list is... Cutting For Stone by Abraham Verghese. This is another one of those intence looking books about twin orphan brothers "bound together by preternatural connection, and shared fascination with medicine." I cant wait to dig into these two books this summer along with all the other butt loads of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment